Using your iPhone to manage your finances can be very useful. These are 7 of our favorite apps to help make sure you keep your money as your money:
HomeBudget w/ Sync
- Set up credit and debit accounts and track balances.
- Set a budget and track expenses for different categories and sub-categories.
- Create trend chart reports for your expenses, budgets and income for the last 12 months.
- Use “family sync” feature to allow members of the household to exchange information and work together within a single budget.
- Very visual and lets shared users see information quickly.
- Set budgets and track your expenses.
- Set notifications to remind you of upcoming payments or when you’re about to reach a savings goal.
- If “location services” feature is turned on, app will automatically identify and categorize the venue of your transaction.
- Save your receipts with each transaction.
- Export your data to Excel or back it up with iCloud.
- View all your personal finance accounts on one screen.
- Categorize your transactions (groceries, bills and utilities).
- Create your own budgets and adjust them for different expenses.
- Receive bill reminders and alerts when approaching a budget limit.
- App provides you with a free credit score.
Mint Bills & Money
- View all your bills in one place.
- Set reminders to notify you when bills are due.
- Pay bills from inside the app with just a few swipes.
- Sync your bank accounts with the app to track your expenses and divide spending into categories.
- Use “Triple Layer Security” to ensure sensitive information is kept safe and secure.
Loan Calculator Pro
- Calculate the monthly payment for different types of fixed rate loans, including home mortgage, auto and credit card.
- Run “what-if” scenarios for adding payments.
- Receive amortization tables and view a complete payment schedule consisting of the amount, interest, principal and remaining balance for every payment of the loan.
- App analyzes your income and spending, finding small chunks of money you can put aside.
- Moves that small chunk of money from your checking account to a “Digit savings” account.
- Transfer money from Digit savings back to your checking account with a simple text message.
- App has a “no overdraft guarantee,” promising to never transfer more money to your Digit savings account then you can afford.
- Plan for necessary expenses and set a savings goal.
- App informs you of the leftover money, dubbed “Spendable” money.
- App informs you how much “Spendable” money you have spent each month, and how much you have left to spend with a simple graphic.
- Track and group expenses, month-to-month or annually
- Create a daily spending guide to help you stay on track.
RATE SEARCH: Compare rates today on 2-, 3- and 5-year CDs, all on the same page!